Announcing the Docsconz Cookbook!

BU4A1474I am proud to release the news that I have signed on with Random House publishing to write and photograph a new cookbook based upon the dishes and cocktails that I create at home and post here and on facebook. The entire project is being underwritten by facebook in a new venture to utilize the treasure trove of photos and posts that individuals have shared on facebook. Out of all the users on facebook they selected a handful of their most prolific posters for this humbling honor. Anticipated publishing date will be one year from today. The books will be available as part of a new e-reader program co-administered by facebook and Random House. Prices and a title have yet to be set, but the working title is Docsconz: Amuses, Food and Life

This entry was posted in Culinary Personalities, Events, Food and Drink, Food Lit, pranks and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Announcing the Docsconz Cookbook!

1. Roberto N. says:

Why not Doc Sconzo, Kitchen M.D.??

• docsconz says:

Roberto, thank you for the excellent suggestion! Should this ever actually come to pass, I may use it! April fools! 🙂

2. Bricktop Polford says:

For shame! I was going to Amazon to pre-order!

3. suzanne says:

Congrats and very deserving. I am working on a one “simple enjoyment of local food”–not sure who will sponsor or benefit. Perhaps, RFFP….. I am going to use the ones I have written over the last six years. We will have to compare notes! (Two entirely different genres, so we can feed off each other–poor pun, I know) 🙂

4. Mark Wright, PA says:

Great to see you on linked and hear about the cookbook. Col. Mark & Cathy Wright (ortho PA)

• docsconz says:

Thanks, Mark & Suzanne! This time it was just an April Fool’s prank, but then maybe in the future, who knows? I couldn’t resist poking a little fun at myself, facebook & my posting of dishes 🙂 I hope all is well with you!